STRAGGLER" Front Shock Mount Relocation:Mod

Hey RC Crawlers and Scalers,
Since the first day of testing, I've discovered that I need to remove more of the stock front bumper.
This is what I can up with:
Also, had to finish the look of the front grille and LEDs.

I was able to keep most of the "sides" of the front bumper, but I'm feeling this will change sooner than later,lol.
Also, I noticed that the front wasn't as planted as the old SCX10 aka "Slither".
So I sent the R&D dept, on a mission to find something that would keep the weight-bias more to the front of the rig,
What we came up with was moving the upper front shock mounts rearward.
After some MIDWID! and a chat with my teammate at 
VIVID AERIAL RC
(Chris)
I modded out a set of  
Suspension Adjusting/Lift kit pieces to make them work the 2-hole stock front shock mod
 A little patience, a drill bit, a drill, and a Dremel can be an RC Crawler/scalers best friends,



And here is a video of what 
STRAGGLER
can do more of.
I'm more confident with the way the rig is right now.
I recommend this "simple" mod to anyone with a SCX10.2!
I have definitely increased my side-hilling ability!







Comments