GoolRC ESCs and Brushless Motors

Hey RCers, For those of you that are on the fence about GOOLRC Electronics, I can honestly, say for the price of under $50,it's worth it! If you're looking for an electronics combo, give GOOLRC a try! From my experiences with the 60AESC/3900KV combo, I've been totally satisfied. The ESC is very easy to program with the program card, and if you're unsure about what the settings should be, below are the settings that I have found to work best with my Redcat Volcano Conversion 4WD Basher aka "Voralli". It's an excellent waterproof "Basher" combo for 2s or 3s lipo! Here what I've found to be the best ESC setting for my application. 1)3.1v 2)soft 3) 75%(60A ESC) 4)50% 5) 9% If you're using this exact combo, please post your settings in the comments. Wanna give GOOLRC a try, get the complete combo here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0722WVVKT/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=blacksmithrc-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B0722WVVKT&linkId=c8658a5ab14d14c12c7aa6b5f940a4a7 Help keep BlackSmithRC independent with your support: Thanks for watching MIDWID! in RC and in life My LHS is:

Comments