"Slither": 4x4 Scaler

Welcome brothers and sisters,
To the latest build:
"SLITHER": 4X4 SCALER
It statrted with the Axial frame kit (AX30525), with the first mod, battery re-location.
Next came the Axial front locked axle set from {rc-recycler(sku# 40739)}.
Currently I'm awaiting these upgrade parts:
AX30500- HD Diff Lockers
AX30401-OVERDRIVE DIFF GEARS,14T/36T
AX 80043- (FROM ATOMIX) Alloy front link set
HOT RACING- 90MM Aluminum Internal Shocks
Here's where you can all join in on the build.
Since this is my first Axial build, I would like your comments on what upgrades are the most beneficial for crawling, trailing and what will make ":Slither" a complete Beast!
I have researched a few of the crawler/scaler website and now I would like to hear from my brothers and sisters in the crawler/trailer scene and get your experienced advice.
Please feel free to comment on this blog or email me directly at (blacksmithrc1@gmail.com)
Thanking you in advance
MIDWID
Dre


Comments