Back at Home

Hey R/C Enthustiast,
It's been a long time since I've posted, but honestly I forgot I had made this,lol.
Please forgive me.
It's Dec 2015 and the year is coming to an end.
But for me it's still a new beginning.
In september I moved back to my hometown, and luckly I got my old job back from 15yrs ago.
Would you believe that the guy I trained back then is still there and now a supervisor himself!
Anyway, it's good to be back "HOME".

I would like to thank all the R/C enthustists I have had the pleasure of knowing from my YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/BlackSmithRC
You guys, and girls, have been such an inspiration to me.
I hope to continue to return that inspiration by giving you better content on the channel.
By not having all my R/C equipment here with me yet, I'm doing the best I can with the two Redcat Lightning EPX PROs.
Also, I'm learning more and more about social media to expand my data base to reach even more enthustiasts around the globe.
It gonna be a long journey, but I'm having the greatest time!

MIDWID in R/C and in life.
Dre

Comments