INJORA Transmission /Traxxas Slipper Clutch Mod


Hey RC Crawlers, 
Here's a mod for your INJORA transmission slipper clutch.
During my build on the 6X6 RC crawler, 
"JARVIS VI", 
I wanted to change the stock gearing from 
17/56 
to something with more torque.
This is what I found out:

The
 INJORA
 transmission has an old-style slipper clutch with two(2) metal discs on each side of the spur gearing. 
Pretty normal slipper right?

When I figured out the new gearing of  11/58 would fit, and I didn't have a 32pitch spur gear that was flat like the one of the stock INJORA 
transmission,

Looking around the RC garage I found an old
 Traxxas 
58 tooth spur and slipper clutch.


I have to M.I.D.W.I.D!

I took away one of the metal discs and slid the 
Traxxas 
Spur and half of the slipper clutch assembly onto the
 INJORA 
shaft and it fits perfectly.
Now I have a much lower gearing with the 11/58, 
32 pitch combo
and a slipper that can be adjusted as I see fit.



Here are the links to change your old 
INJORA 
slipper to a much easier adjustable one.




Thanks for stopping by the Blog.
Good Luck on 
YOUR
mod.





Comments