RC Garage Update Fall/Winter 2019

Here's what's been happening at the garage.
The big project is the 1st SCX10 6X6 build.
(name undisclosed until a later time) as you all know, its a parts waiting game?
A video will be produced as soon as the main part for this build has been delivere

"Slither", the old school SCX10 Dingo, has gotten a new 
Annimos 20KG waterproof, high torque, metal geared servo.
Also I've worked on the body. The Traxxas Telluride body has been through a few creative designs.

"Slither"(SCX10) has always been built for performance, and as far as trails, extreme technical terrain, she's my (go-to) crawler.
Im3nqHere' a few pics of "Straggler's"(SCX10.2) latest upgrades.
El cheapo eBay alloy shocks, 90mm,
that mimic the Traxxas  2660 shocks.
Using these shocks I'm able to use the Losi Mini-T front springs.
Soft in front
Stiff in rear
What oil am I using?
The Heavy stuff (60-80 weight).
During a test and tune session of "SLITHER"(SCX10), I've seen how much a 40 degree angle of front shocks can be used to increase forward articulation and lower center of gravity.
On "Straggler"(SCX10.2),  I incorporated a set of Axial shock adjusters to increase the shock angle to the "best" position from my test and testing.

Here's a pic of the AXIAL UMG rear fenders modified to fit the Trail Honcho

Comments