Hey folks, If you are into radio controlled cars and trucks this is a place for you to get creative. I've been in the RC Game for about 14 yrs, and I love this hobby. There are so many different types of  RC to experience.
Just a little history, I've always been interested in cars, like every other young boy. I had the Hot Wheels, the Tyco race tracks, and everything else that I could ask my parents for as a kid.
My first experince was with a little Nitro powered yellow van, called the :"Lunch Box". Unfortunately, I was only around 9 at the time, so I always had to have an adult with me it I wanted to play with it.Being a kid, my attention span wasn't that long. So after a couple times with the "Lunch Box", and always having to have an adult around, I lost interest.
During the later years of my life, I'd always get excited when I'd see the radio controlled section of any of the department stores.For Radio Shack to Target, and all stores in between, you could find me in the RC section.
This when on for years, after high school , a lost interest completely, but still there were my toy of choice.
Later after becoming some-what established in life, I found myself with  time to find a hobby. Guess what it was?
Yep, that's right, it was back to the world of radio controlled cars.
About 14 yrs ago I was in a pawn shop, and right above the check out counter, there it was.
I asked the sales clerk, did it work and he said yes, then I asked how much. It was a deal I couldn't pass up.
That day changed the rest of my free time(and much money) for the next 14 yrs.
WHAT WAS IT ?
It was the Traxxas Rustler.


Comments